~ 1 min read
Brief Tips for a Better Life
- Limit your news intake to no more than 10-30 minutes a day. Total. That includes news-based humor shows.
- Uninstall the social media apps from your phone. Turn off all of the notifications except for actual messages from real friends to you, specifically.
- Install apps on your phone that let you be productive and creative on the go.
- The list of things wrong and unfair in the world is endless. You’ll go mad focusing on that. What are the things you can control that make it better?
- Focus on projects that will improve the life of you, your family, and your friends.
- If you are bored, prioritize reading books on your phone.\
- Keep your goals in mind when prioritizing your time & energy.
- Read up on stoicism, existentialism, and Camus.